Government attacks free speech with gag order on positive oil and gas stories. Read More

Helpful Links

Federal Services

If you require assistance with these services, please feel free to contact my office.

Provincial Services

The Provincial government is responsible for services such as birth, marriage, and death certificates, health care, education, social services, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, and highways.

If your issue falls under provincial jurisdiction, you will need to contact your local provincial Member of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta.

Not sure who your MLA is?  Find out with the Legislative Assembly of Alberta directory

Commonly used provincial services

  • Business licences – Get a business licence or find out if a business is licensed.
  • Buying or selling a vehicle – Information on how to buy, sell or repair a vehicle in Alberta.
  • Education & Training – Education, career training, apprenticeships, and financial assistance for students and teachers.
  • Family and Social Supports – Adoption, Child care, income support, crisis supports, and more.
  • Fine payment – Pay traffic tickets and other fines.
  • Get a driver’s licence – How to get a learner’s, probationary or full licence, and how to upgrade to a commercial licence.
  • Health Care – Alberta health insurance and benefits, doctors, hospitals and facilities, and other healthcare supports and information.
  • Life events – Birth and adoption, death, divorce and separation, marriage, legal name changes, registry services, and ordering and updating documents.

Municipal Services

If you require assistance with the following municipal services, contact your local Calgary city councillor.